Thursday, June 7, 2012

Let's Play Ball!



Welcome to The Northwest Sports Connection!

My hope and goal for this blog is to provide you with content, information, and my opinions as they relate to all things Northwest Sports.  The focus will be primarily on the Mariners, Huskies, and Seahawks, with a little Sounders FC and other NW related teams and topics added in.

I encourage everyone to comment and reply to posts on my blog.  Your comments and suggestions will help me shape this page as it comes along.  Most of what will be posted are my opinions and thoughts.  if I use info from another source, I will be sure to mention that and note the source, as to not plagiarizer or steal from anyone else's hard work.  If you like my posts, feel free to link to them through your pages or networks.  Please also visit the sites I have listed in the Links section as these are some of my favorite sites and they have a plethora of information on all things sports.

Spread the word and I promise to keep the site full of new content on a daily basis.  Some posts will be links to interesting articles or videos, while others will be opinion pieces from myself, and my site contributors, about current sports related topics and events.

Again, welcome to The Northwest Sports Connection, hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read some of your real posts. It's nice to see another person who is just starting out a blog like me. Hope you do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. I love the look and feel of your blog. All things NW Sports. I've died and gone to a happy place. I look forward to reading some Seahawk and Husky news with my morning cup of joe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who writes for a sports blog, just know what you are getting into. The readership will be small and you will literally earn about 4 cents per post in ads. It's fun to do, but the competition is fierce. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate the feedback. Just needed an outlet for my own thoughts beyond the main sports sites. Hoping to be thought provoking as well as add some fresh ideas to current topics. As for the Ads, I could go either way with them. Figured, why not, doesn't cost me anything. If it is distracting, I'm open to removing them. Keep the feedback coming!

      Delete

When leaving comments, please be yourself and show your team colors, but also please be respectful to others and watch the language! Have at it!!!